Monday, November 19, 2012

Yes, I am still running.  Shocking, I know.  I'm dreading the 6-miler the day after Thanksgiving.  There is no way in heck I'm cutting back on food for Thanksgiving, but I do think I will stick to beer over wine this year.  The 3-mile runs twice a week are dreaded more than the long runs...that's because once I get beyond mile 2.5 I really start hitting my pace and feel great.  Before mile 2.5 - I feel like crap.

In other news - Andrew's truck has made it to 100K miles.  Not sure how it made it, but it did!!  Now if we can just keep it going for another couple of years, I will be happy.  However, it still hates me.  If I drive it, it makes all sorts of weird noises and does funny things - guess it knows that I don't like it.

1 comment:

Susan said...

At least it is paid for... :-)