Okay, okay - I will admit that I have an issue when it comes to chocolate and sweets and most anything pumpkin. I love them all - in fact, if I turn away chocolate, a sweet, or pumpkin - make sure I'm not sick. However, for the first time ever, I couldn't handle something that was all of the above - chocolate, pumpkin, and sweet. A Pumpkin Spice Hershey kiss. It was horrible. I think they are white chocolate first of all - and let's all admit that white chocolate is not chocolate. Second, the pumpkin spicy was too much. Third, it was gross...just gross.
2 comments:
So I thought you were going to have a yummy pumpkin recipe when I read the title of this....I am disappointed! Hope yall have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
That would be a bummer, sorry. The pumpkin cake recipe from last fall is still my favorite - if you want one!
Thanks, dear. Y'all too!
Post a Comment