Here is the run down - Andrew, Tucker and I went to Macon this past weekend for two reasons...1) I had a wedding to attend and 2) Andrew skipped the wedding and celebrate GT Homecoming/Clemson (smack down).
The wedding was wonderful (except I was the oldest Phi Mu there...and whew...that hurt). Below is a picture of us with the bride. Ready for this - this is my Phi Mu family, minus the one on the end...that is the bride's sister (who is an active Phi Mu, but not in our family).
for the heck of it - here is the family in Oct 2005...
Lindley went as my date since Andrew skipped out and we had a blast. It was great to finally see her again! Lindley is married to Andrew's best friend, Gary. When all of us were dating, Lindley and I were informed that we better like each other because we had no choice but to friends...I think it worked out okay!
Tucker thoroughly enjoyed his visit with Bay and Ann but missed Grandma and Grumps. He did get to see Mac and CC though and was shocked and thrilled. Mom and Dad took Andrew and I to lunch on Saturday at our favorite semi-Macon place - Grits Cafe in Forsyth...YUMMMMMY! They claim I have a birthday this week - I have decided that since I can't remember how old I am already there is no point in adding another year, 26 sounds grand. Don't tell me I haven't been 26 in two years please ;) ! Thanks for lunch Mom and Dad! And thanks for letting me tag along while y'all went shopping. And thanks for walking my dog. And thanks for my gift - y'all are wonderful!
Then on the way home on Sunday we stopped to visit Natalie and Jason. We had an amazing lunch and enjoyed our time with them. We miss those two - even Tucker, he told us so.
In case you couldn't figure it out - the reason we have 72K miles on my 2009 car is because we love family and friends - and we don't mind the drive at all.






No comments:
Post a Comment