Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bop's!!

We are addicted to sweets, even through all of our diet efforts - we can't kick it.  As many of you know, we are both calorie counters - ask Andrew - he lost 35 pounds counting calories (and walking the golf course, but really just counting).  We have learned the art of saving calories during the day so we can have a treat at night.  A piece of bread or french fries vs fruit can be exchanged for a cookie - which would you rather have????

Anyway - there is a Mississippi custard spot that we love...love...love!  BOP'S!  Call me crazy but their custard (super thick ice cream) is the best I have ever had.  Andrew's favorite is the "Mocha-Chocha-YaYa" and mine is the "Fudge Brownie Sundae."  However, I didn't feel like the super warm, moist brownie topped with amazing vanilla custard, roasted pecans and hot fudge last night - so I got a concrete instead - an M&M concrete.  You know how back in the day at DQ they would turn the blizzard upside down to show you how thick it is - well I am fairly certain that you could leave a Bop's treat upside down and it wouldn't come out for days...it is that thick and creamy and dreamy...

Sooo next time you are in town - we will take you to get a real treat - BOP'S!!

No comments: