Sunday, September 4, 2011

Uniforms

Excuse me for just a moment...I try to avoid saying anything about UGA because well they are our #1 rival and yes I went to grad school there, but really my heart is with Tech.  Anyway - while not a UGA fan, I do love the tradition of the silver britches, and history tells us that when UGA wears something other than the traditional silver britches, they get their britches handed to them on a silver platter.  So when I saw the "special" uniforms for the Boise State game last night, I couldn't help but laugh at how terrible they looked and how they just sealed the deal to get beat.  Sure enough that is what happened...they got beat.  While looking like red Power Rangers...but I guess the super powers were not with the team last night.  And now I direct your attention to the coaches' shoes.  Uh, Dear UGA, please don't wear the Power Ranger outfits again and please tell the coaches that red shoes only look good on women.  Thanks, This Embarrassed for You Tech Fan.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hideous all around! I laughed so hard reading this! :)