You have gotten a few highlights but here is the full recap from our weekend together...
MB, Hugh, John and Tico came up on Thursday night. John was so happy to be here he couldn't stop laughing and smiling at us. Exchange of the night: Me "John, how is school?" John: "It's great. I have hit anybody and I know, 'keep your hands, feet, and other objects to. your. self!"
Friday we went to Vicksburg, then split from MB and Hugh who spent the weekend in Greenwood. John and I stopped at my office for a few minutes and once we left he said, "I told them all my name, but they didn't tell me theirs." Poor kid, he was so upset that my coworkers didn't tell him their names. He took a serious nap and had the bed head hair to prove it.
Saturday John and I spent the morning at the Children's Museum, which is awesome! We loved it! He played with the car, combine, log skidder, fishing poles, rock mover, and underground tunnels. After playing for 2.5 hours, he slept for 3 hours - which just so happened to be during the Tech game. I took him to Kroger as well were he heard my last name for the first time ever, and it seems, he thinks it is hilarious. He repeated and laughed the rest of the afternoon.
Sunday morning we made pancakes. I gave his own bowl with 1/2 cup of flour and my previous post shows the results of that. MB and Hugh died when they saw the mess. I didn't mind - he loved it.
Andrew and I loved having John and Tico with us this weekend and were thrilled that MB and Hugh were able to get away for a weekend.






3 comments:
I loved the pictures and you are the greast Aunt to keep those boys. You even took a day off and then used your weekend!!!
sorry, I can't spell either. GREATEST
I can't wait until Jake is old enough to do that! P.S. I want to comment on every post!!
Post a Comment