Put the dang air station under a cover too!!
Because before I put air in my tires during a "cold snap" I like to see if when it warms up again if the tires still need air - which is exactly what I did from Sunday until Monday night...so when the tire pressure light was still on Tuesday morning and it was mid-50's, I decided the tires must really need air. I give my father all the credit in the world for teaching me that the pressure in our tires drops when it is cold, and expands when it is warm, and that you should consider that when filling tires.
However, I was also "running a little behind" this morning and managed to make it to the gas station to get air at the exact time that the rain started really coming down. And don't give me a smart-a comment about needing to use an umbrella...have you ever tried to put air in your tires, while holding the pressure gauge, in a dress, while holding an umbrella - that's what I thought.
So I came to work this morning with wet clothes and hair all because the dang air pump isn't covered....and because I am stubborn and my dog wouldn't get up...
2 comments:
You could go shopping and get a rain coat and rain boots :) Just sayin...its a good cure for a bad morning :)
Sounds like a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment