Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Catching Up

And finally, a bunch of randomness to catch us up on life. 

Joel poured out his water in his lap on the way home from daycare.  This was also the one rare day that I stopped to pick up a pizza from Mellow Mushroom on the way home.  I had no idea his shorts looked like this until we got home.  I did notice that his cup was empty when we got out to get the pizza.  Yep, I'm that mom.  Don't you know those people thought I had lost my mind.

 New obsession - lawn mower...
 Look Mom!!  I'm strong. 
 "It's getting hot in here..."  Joel is rocking the "dad bod" trend. 

 Cutest hat model I know.  Yes, we put a rocking chair in the driveway and one under the porch and we attempt to keep him between us.  Our backyard has no shade in the afternoons because it faces due west.  So this is how we spend our evenings.
 My Mother's Day gift.  I shared the white chocolate ones.  We aren't going to discuss the rest of them.
 First batch of the summer...
 Helping Daddy guard the ice cream from the neighbors.


1 comment:

Christie said...

Love all the pictures!