Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanksgiving and Christmas, Part 2



 Here are a ton of pictures from the Ouzts side of Thanksgiving and Christmas...

 Please excuse the fact that we forgot that you are supposed to hide your adult beverage in most pictures...or just laugh at how much we like beer and wine.


 Anyone else find it hilarious that I am all but sitting in the fire...like mother, like daughter.





 This is by far - way far - my all time favorite picture of the three of us...even peanut was looking at the camera!
Just OJ, promise...


 This is the ridiculous face you make when you get a Roomba and realize that sweeping the floor on a daily basis is a thing of the past!!!!!!!!  Make fun of my house slippers that double as fuzzy socks and we will have words...and those are decorations, not beer bottles.
 And this is the face you make when you realize that you totally forgot what was on your Christmas list that you sent out in July when you bought yourself a golf shirt in November - only to discover that were getting you one for Christmas.  And to make it worse - I wore said shirt to play golf with my father-in-law over Thanksgiving and had dinner with my MIL while wearing it - and no one noticed or they aren't saying if they did.
 FIL made this bird house for his dad's front porch...pretty awesome.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I hear you named your roomba - Veronica. :-) So, how do you like Veronica?

Gray said...

I love Veronica! She is doing a wonderful job. Tucker would like for you to take Veronica back though. She ran between and under his legs yesterday - he said he was done with her.

Susan said...

Tell Tuck-man that WHEN he quits shedding, then Veronica can go; which means as in NEVER. I'm so glad you like "her."

I do pretty good going off the list; HMMM...in fact I do better since you bought your Christmas golf shirt yourself (and no, we didn't even think about it when you were wearing it.) :-)