Friday, December 28, 2012

Singing John

John entertained us while enjoying a Christmas sprinkles, chocolate glazed Tato-nut.

Up first - John informing us that he is a Saints fan (and we have decided he could be on the edge of becoming a coonass (the term used in this area to describe a redneck from LA)).  (Please note that I called myself a redneck in the previous post).  No worries Atlanta friends - MB and I quickly taught him the "Dirty Bird."


Then he moved on to signing "Jingle Bells."  MB had taught him the "Batman smells, Robin laid an egg" rendition - so Uncle Andrew surprised us by teaching John another one while we were at the grocery store.  This was the first time he had sung his new words (thanks once again to Uncle Andrew) so it goes without saying that MB and I were shocked.
Yes, he said, "Batman smells, Robin....Tucker dropped a turd."  I promise, Andrew really only teaches John these things to pick at my sister.  He really doesn't teach other kids such bad things...really I promise.  See previous post about teaching John gun safety and building all the neat things with legos.

And finally - he sang songs from his Christmas program.


No comments: