Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Beach and Boarding

We went to the beach with my family for Labor Day weekend.  Mom and Dad drove down, MB & John returned from a Hurricane Isaac sponsored trip to Atlanta, and Hugh drove over...we all met at Santa Rosa Beach outside of Destin.  It was a perfect weekend at the beach.  Our only plan was to spend time on the beach and to eat dinner out...and that is exactly what we did.

 Uncle Andrew will you please you take me in the ocean??
 Having a blast!!
 My family at the beach - we take as much shade as possible.

While we were at the beach, we boarded Tucker for the first time.  He actually really did well and was spotted by his dad smiling and happy before he spotted his dad.  So we know that he really didn't mind too much.  FYI _ he was in his own room, away from everyone else, and had his bed with him...he was fine.  However, at his first night back home, he demanded to get on the sofa or he wasn't going to let me watch TV - so I caved...I mean seriously - this dog isn't right.
 But when I left the room and returned - I found this - I mean really - it wasn't that bad was it???

No comments: