In honor of Patti's mother (my grandmother, Dad's mother), I decided that I needed to make a buttermilk custard yesterday. I haven't made one in several years, and oh how I have missed it. It was wonderful, if I may say so myself. In fact, Andrew and I agreed it had to get out of our house as quickly as possible, otherwise, we were going to polish it off. Cooking club ladies - it is actually in Square Table.
Then the many sleeping positions of Tucker. I would love for someone to tell me how these could be comfortable...
Another view, a little closer...
Then this...
Which became this...
Then this...
It seriously looked like egg yoke. After cleaning up this pile plus the one that appeared to be just water...I have decided that he must have eaten some eggs at some point during the day. The pile that seemed like water actually had the texture of egg whites. He was immediately fine - ready to eat more and play. I just don't get the crazy stuff this dog does some times.








No comments:
Post a Comment