After struggling to remember why I called someone who was returning my call and having to check my to-do list for the reason, I attempted to explain why I was struggling by saying, "It is early for the Monday morning..." except it is Wednesday, and he caught that. Would someone just let me know when it is Friday so I don't show up to work in dress clothes when I could be wearing jeans, please???
Honestly, this is what I would love to be doing right now...
Mom - this is for you. Last week (maybe Friday, I don't remember. Shocked right?) I got stuck in Wagon Train traffic on my way home. Seriously what isn't to love about it?
And finally - ignore the trash on the way out the door and the JABanks bag on its way outside as well - Tucker was begging Andrew to take him to work with him. He did not want to be left at home.



1 comment:
Aww, poor Tucker! This is the longest week ever, for certain.
Post a Comment