Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vet...Again...

So it seems Tucker can't stand to go a month without visiting the vet.  Andrew was at home with him on Thursday afternoon when he decided to jump into the bushes and came out with a deep cut on the top, inside of a back foot.  Of course I get the "uh-honey Tucker cut his foot and I think it needs stitches" call.  Luckily I was already headed to the house so I got there, picked Drew-fus and dufus, and off to the vet we went.  We came home with a purple polka dot bandage and a staple...with instructions for staple removal at home in 7 days and frequent (nightly) 10 minutes flushes with running water...oh and another round of antibiotics...

And before we can we must have a stand-off with the fish...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - He reminds me of Jake Ouzts; we were always at the vet with Jake. (and only southerners give their dogs their last names)

Anonymous said...

The vet needs to give professional courtesy discounts to y'all! :-)