Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poor Little Fellow

Tucker was having a blast running laps around the inside of the house tonight when he managed to partially pull one of his nails out.  We aren't completely sure how it happened but I noticed blood on the carpet and tile then saw the blood coming from his paw.  After cleaning it up and calling the vet to make sure there wasn't anything to be done tonight, we wrapped it up and gave him doggie Advil that we had thanks to our wee-early morning visit to the emergency vet in November to find out that he had growing pains.

Now for the real show - please notice how well he has mastered the pout face...



 And yes - he is in the chair - just don't ask...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking his Daddy let him in the chair. :-) Besides, Tucker NEEDS a chair - (Tucker told me to say that!)

Laura said...

I am glad that your husband is using his family practice skills on your family! Love the pout! He mastered that one quickly!

Gray said...

Tucker said, Grandma or whatever your name is going to be, would you please buy Daddy a new chair so I can have his old one?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you and I need to go furniture shopping when I visit again. :-) I'm still working on the Grandma name; think I've got a while - a good thing. :-)