Tuesday, December 28, 2010

McGinnis Christmas

Picture narrative of our Christmas with the McGinnis/Nunn side of the family...I will add the Ouzts side once I get pictures from them...

 John doing "Happy Face" while eating Christmas morning...
 Mom's side of the family minus Hugh who is Germany doing a rotation and Dad who still trying to set the timer on his camera...
John got this cool car but it came with video instructions for assembly so he drove it as is...however he did look up at me and say, "Aunt Day, Wheels??"

 Mac and John showing off their new hats
 This is not a tractor - it is a "Front-end-loader/back-hoe"...and he loves it...
 John's first snow on December 26th
 He loved playing in the snow and even dove head first into it...
 Lovely little get-up - I searched the house for winter gear and this is the outfit I came out in..I would have had on ski bibs if I had found them first...but I didn't...
Tucker also loved playing in the snow...
and Our Family

No comments: