Friday, October 16, 2009

John-John

So for any of you that are wondering how our nephew, John, is doing, I figured I would share some recent photos. He is sporting his swim trunks and stylish hat (Uncle Andrew said it was girly, so MB - Andrew is on the look out for a new swim hat for John). Word is that John loved the pool and now has awesome splashing skills that he uses in the bath tub!!

Now his CC and Mac Daddy (don't ask how they came up with those names, but those are my parents for you) bought him a Halloween outfit last Halloween while eating at Cracker Barrel. As you can see it is a pumpkin - perfect for his round belly (picture coming later)!! His pumpkin cap is not nearly as cool as mine from many years ago!!

Now this is what I call "Little Gray" - I love trains and have loved them since a very young age. I also loved overalls and really didn't care to wear much else since they were like Granddaddy (big John). Anyway, I couldn't help but get little John a pair of conductor overalls. As you can see, he is cute as a button in them...now I will be buying him a new pair each fall until he decides they aren't cool anymore. Oh and yes, that is Dad (Mac Daddy) teaching him how to play - go figure right!

Okay so moving to my favorite! Here is John-John sporting his smile while viewing classic muscle cars at the Cruisin' the Coast event in OS. Now most of you are saying, "Oh isn't he so cute. Look at those eyes and that red hair." But below is the real John, check out that belly - man, what a hunk of loving! Andrew and I have decided that rather than dressing him as a pumpkin for Halloween, he would be a classic plumber with a pair of jorts (jean shorts) and a wife beater (a white tank-top) and no shoes. Or may be that is what happens when you are born in Alabama (lower Alabama in fact), live in Mississippi and have family in Georgia!! But no matter what - we love our little chunky monkey!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures...he is so stinkin' cute!!!